Thursday, July 9, 2009

UK Visa

Any one who wants to live in other countries should have Visa. This is nothing but permission given by the government to live in their place for particular period of time. It has two types
1. Student Visa - for Students
2.Work Visa - for People who wants to work
To get these visa, we need to pay some amount to the government( it varies from one country to another country). Companies get visa from the government for their employees. we need to renewal the visa once it expires otherwise we supposed to get out from that country. In case of student visa, they need to show enough funds which cover both tuition fee as well as living cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment